No doubt, every girl wants to try blonde highlights at least once or twice in her life. Thanks to coloring techniques like ombre, balayage, and air-touch, you can live out your wildest dreams without totally changing your hair color.
Look through the 50 fresh blonde highlight ideas below to help you choose the direction you want to take with your makeover!
1. Brown Hair with Blonde Highlights and Lowlights. Bring some color and volume to your light brown hair by playing with cooler and warmer shades of blonde.
2. Dirty Blonde Hair with Blonde Highlights. Feel like a rock star with poker straight hair and distinct streaks of highlights.
3. Dimensional Ash Blonde Highlights. Make a statement with a bold cool shade of blonde. The darker dusty lowlights create the effortless volume we love so much!
4. Sandy Blonde Balayage Highlights. A cooler tone of blond will highlight your peach or olive skin tone. The face-framing strands will get your eyes sparkling in a whole new way.
5. Blended Light Brown with Blonde Highlights. This style is a great fit for someone who’s not yet ready for a full-on blond transition but wants to go as light as it gets.
6. Icy Blonde Highlights with Lowlights. Live out your Ice Queen dreams with this style. Lowlights help achieve the dimension and super seductive depth.
7. Platinum White Highlights. Darker roots and lowlights allow for all the nuances of your highlighted hair to shine through!
8. Dirty Blonde and White Highlights. Go as white as possible and get this multi-dimensional dirty blonde look for everyone to drool over!
9. Auburn Hair with Blonde Highlights. Soft blonde ends on your warm auburn hair can easily spice up your everyday look and bring the desired Californian feel along.
10. The “Ponytail” Blond Highlights. A great style to keep your hair looking fresh and full of sparkle – whether wearing it either up or down.
11. Full Head of Light Blonde Highlights. An easy balayage throughout the length of your hair and some foils in either cool or warm blond – and your perfect look is done.
12. Dark Hair with Blonde Highlights. Change up your dramatic brunette look with a few strokes of caramel blonde highlights. Go lighter near your face for a romantic face-framing effect.
13. Warm Highlights for Blonde Hair. Create this sun-kissed feel with multi-dimensional highlights in various seductive shades of blond.
14. Short Bob Cut with Cool Blonde Highlights. Keep everyone guessing what color your hair is. Mix and match golden and platinum shades of blonde to get the best of both worlds.
15. Long Brown Hair with Blonde Highlights. Create dimension by blending your dramatic browns with various tones of cheeky blond.
16. 3D Platinum Blonde Highlights. The royal flair of platinum blonde hair highlights is the absolute winner when choosing the color for your summer look.17. Brunette with Blonde Highlights. A creative warm take on usual highlights with a twisted Cinnabon-like balayage featuring the sweetest caramel and blonde shades.
18. Golden Blonde Highlights. If the golden hour were a hairstyle, it would look like this delicate and romantic take on golden blonde waves.
19. Chunky Blonde Highlights with Caramel Tones. When you want to ease your way into the blond living, this is it. It’s as easy to achieve, as it is to take care of!
20. Warm Blonde Highlights on Straight Hair. When done properly, highlights can do wonders for straight hair, and you see your natural volume right away!