Braided Pigtail Braids for Short Hair
Hairstyles with beautiful weaving look elegant and romantic, they reveal all the beauty of a woman’s face and emphasize the individuality of their mistress.
But if a girl with long strands braid braid of any complexity is completely simple, then, as a rule, causes a lot of problems.
Do not worry, our website experts will not allow you to remain without stylish short braid styling. With the help of our workshops, you will learn how to weave various pigtails even on very short hair.
Short French braids are among the most popular and beautiful weavings.
- We comb the strands with a comb and mark the beginning of the French braid – on the side, on the back of the head, or on the back of the head.
- We separate the strand of the width you need and divide it into three equal parts.
- We begin to weave the usual pigtail.
- We place the left part in the center and add a thin strand of loose hair to it.
- Do the same with the right strand.
- We continue to weave the braid to the end. Tie the tip with a thin elastic band.
To create this gorgeous styling, you will need a thin comb and rezinochka the same color as your hair.
- Carefully comb the head with a comb.
- Curl them with forceps, ironing or creating curls with a hair dryer with a round nozzle (diffuser). On the winding strands of the waterfall looks more impressive.
- Separate the thin strand of hair at the temporal part and divide it into three identical parts.
- We start weaving ordinary braids.
- After a few centimeters, we proceed to the formation of a waterfall – we leave the upper strand below, replacing it with new hair located below.
- We continue to braid hair, releasing one strand and picking up another. If desired, the waterfall can be braided from ear to ear, and you can bring the weaving only to the middle of the head and fasten the braid with an elastic band or a beautiful hairpin. Alternatively, you can create two such braids to meet each other, combining two waterfalls one.
- Weaving braids for short hair provides for the presence of a variety of options. Before you the most combination of two fashion trends at once – beam and braid.
- We comb the hair with a comb and curl it in curls with a curling or ironing. This will make our weaving texture and lush.
- We divide the hair into three equal parts.
- From the middle we form a bunch in any way you like.
- The side strands are braided into two French braids from the forehead to the base of the bundle.
- We tie the tips of the braids with thin rubber bands and fasten them with a pair of Invisibles.
- If you want to make your hair a little careless, release a couple of thin curls from the weaving.